Sample Thank You Messages For Birthday Wishes!

Sample Thank You Messages For Birthday Wishes/ Thank You Notes For Birthday Greetings/Thank You Message For Birthday Wishes/ Reply Wordings To Happy Birthday Wishes 


Special moments in life are made even more memorable with the warm birthday wishes of friends, family and colleagues. Birthdays hold a special prominence in our lives as we multiply our joy with all those who remembered our birthday and brought a smile to our face with their wishes. 

Here’s how you can spread positive energy by sending these thank you messages for Birthday wishes. You can easily make your birthday party thank you return gifts more special by chosing the best thank you gifts. Check right now a great collection of Thank you gift ideas for Birthday Party

  • Thank you, friends, for your wonderful birthday wishes, for your irreplaceable gifts and for your unforgettable smiles.

  • Thank you so much for your wishes. You made my birthday all the more special.

  • Thank you so much for making my birthday even more special with all your wonderful wishes! Trust me, it definitely means a lot!

  • No matter how old we get, we’ll always need the support of our friends. Thank you once again, my friends, for being with me on my birthday.

  • It was realy a great pleasure to see you on my birthday party. Thanks for making my birthday a special one.
    
  • Thank you for not only remembering my birthday, but sending a gift as well.

  • Thanks for coming to my birthday party. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you. 


  • Here’s to adding more life to our years. Thank you for your warm wishes my dear friend. Looking forward to your birthday.

 

  • What multiplies when it is shared? Joy!!! My joy doubled when I saw your wishes on my wall. Thank you so much for your wonderful wishes.

  • Thank you and a very happy birthday to you and me! We’re both born on the same date but in different countries. Does distance matter? Not to me. Let’s thank technology for bringing us together.
  • What an artistic way to say happy birthday. Your e-card was simply superb. Thank you so much.

  • Am an year older but wiser. Thanks for your sweet wishes.

  • Thank you for remembering my birthday. Honestly, I thought you must have forgotten. It was such a pleasant surprise to see your SMS. Thank you once again.


  • Thanks for adding to my birthday celebrations with your sweet wishes.

 

  • Thank you so much for making my day with your adorable wishes. You are truly an amazing person.

  • When I saw your wishes in my inbox, I whispered a little prayer – May you always be with me through many more birthdays. Thank you for being there for me.

  • Your wishes are as unique and special as you. Thank you and love you.

  • Thanks for being the first one to wish me. But that doesn’t mean you’ll be the first one to dig my cake. Rush to my place if you want some!!!!!

  • Thank you for wishes. I appreciate your warmth and professionalism.

  • It was great to celebrate my birthday with you. Thanks.
 

  • I couldn't wait to tell you how lovely your birthday gift is. I will think of you each time I use it. Thank you so very much.

  • I really am glad you could make it to my birthday party. That was indeed an excellent gift. Look forward to seeing you again.

  • Thank you for adding to the joyful spirit of my birthday party with your presence and lovely birthday gift.

  • Thank you for the lovely gift;  It's something I would choose. It gave my spirits quite a lift,  It's a perfect gift which  I will surly use! It's simply special. Thanks a lot. 

Reply To Happy Birthday Wishes/ Thank You Messages for Birthday Wishes/Reply SMS Message for Birthday Wishes/ Thank You SMS Message For Birthday Wishes 

After spending your birthday with friends and family, it’s time to get back to all the people who gave their birthday wishes to you on your special day. No other gesture will compare from sending them thank you message. 

Here is a collection of sample reply wordings to happy birthday wishes that you can send. Read on to find short and sweet thank you SMS messages for birthday wishes right here.


  • Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Love you dad!


  • I’m glad you remembered my birthday. Thank you for your well wishes.

  • You’re so sweet sending those birthday wishes. Thanks!

  • I feel glad you remembered my special day. Thank you!

  • I am lucky to have you as a friend. You are so thoughtful. 
 
  • That is the sweetest birthday message I got today. Thank you!

  • You are the bestest friend one can have. Thank you for your well wishes.

  • That was really thoughtful of you my dear sister. Love you.

  • Mom, you are the sweetest thing ever. I love you.

  • It’s nice to hear from you uncle. Thanks for the greetings. 
 
  • It is great to receive such sweet messages on my birthday.

  • Thank you for remembering my birthday aunt (name)!

  • Thank you for taking time to drop me a birthday message!

  • I am touched by your birthday wish. Thank you.

  • I’m really thankful for such a thoughtful birthday wish!
 
  • I am moved by your greetings. Thank you.

  • What can I say? Thank you my friend for the greetings.

  • I didn’t think you’d remember since I turned off my birthday notification. You’re so sweet.
 
  • Thanks grandma for all your well wishes and blessings for my birthday.

  • It was a surprise that you actually knew my birthday. Thanks for the greeting.

  • I’m glad you remembered. Thanks for the greeting and well wishes. 

  • It’s nice to hear from you on my special day. Thanks for the greeting. 

17 comments:

  1. I like this 3rd message a lot. Superv work. by saiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. all is perfect! if i can put them all in a card.. lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am gonna use the third one also I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome .......... i m going to use "Thank you so much for making my day with your adorable wishes. You are truly an amazing person " to my lovely and very special person .....:) :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nineth from the bottom....good job

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like all thank your messages but I loved most is- Thanks for coming to my birthday party. It wouldn't have been as much fun without you. It makes someone feel very very special. Really touching. Writing wishes was never this easy before reading this article.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi! i would like to thank all my friend from all over the world for the bday wishes but my english is not very good i need your help.. :) i gave my very best to write this i would appreciate your help very much.

    ❤ thank you to all of you who have shown me love and brought me a smile today. may love light and blessing accompany you always. you made my birthday more special!! i love you all!! thank you very much!! :D ❤
    is this correct..?
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many thanks for all of u, i hope we will always go together

    ReplyDelete
  9. Special moments in life are made even more memorable with the warm birthday wishes of friends, family and colleagues. Birthdays hold a special prominence in our lives as we multiply our joy with all those who remembered our birthday and brought a smile to our face with their wishes. Here’s how you can spread positive energy by sending these thank you messages for Birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for making my day with your adorable wishes. You are truly an amazing person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super blog my tears drop whike writing the thank message even just copy here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like 4th msg. .... No matter... So sweat and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great use of every one lovely

    ReplyDelete

Classic Cake Wordings and Messages

Classic Cake Wordings and Messages
Cake Sayings For All Your Special Occasions!